Do you have superior client service skills and a great work ethic that you want to contribute
to an established and continually growing financial advisory business?
We are looking for strong, detail orientated people to join our team.
Our formula for success is to put our clients first.
If you’re looking for the tools, resources and freedom to build a great future,
please contact us today.
Client Service Associate
• Responsible for all servicing on existing client investment accounts – coordinating deposits, withdrawals, address changes, objective changes, etc.
• Answer main office incoming calls, transfer/take message/perform next step as appropriate.
• Greets office guests and provides refreshments – keep the office common areas stocked with supplies and ensure the areas are neat and presentable.
• Input all new contacts, entities, opportunities and personal information into Salesforce. Keep updated on ongoing basis through completed forms, conversation, or emails.
• Keeps Salesforce process workflows and tasks assigned and current for cases/servicing in progress.
• Follow-up and document work as appropriate – copy/scan/shred throughout process of all servicing cases per HFM and compliance guidelines.
Minimum Requirements for all positions:
English speaking, 40+ WPM, 1-3 years’ experience in a financial services firm, Intermediate experience in Office, CRM, and document software. Must be a Team-player, creative, tech savvy, values work-life balance, Client-Centered, Positive/Optimistic and Inspiring.
Most positions are Full time (unless noted), salaried, provide Incentive Compensation, retirement plan and health benefits. Nine national holidays and 2 weeks total paid time off (PTO) and sick time.
How to apply?
Please email your resume to careers@HFMadvisors.com by copying the contents of your resume into the body of the email and attaching a .pdf. Please include a list of software programs you have used.